x

Can we make e-gift cards page in french?

Hi we are in quรฉbec canada, french is the main language is it possible to make the electronic gift cards page in french ? Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Great question @VRcade! Your eGift Card website will automatically display in the preferred language that your customer has chosen for their web browser.

For example, I'm using Google Chrome. When I switch my Language settings to French any time I visit an eGift Card website the page automatically appear in Freanch - comme รงa:

(Please note you can chose the designs or add custom designs too!)

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions about this please let me know.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Great question @VRcade! Your eGift Card website will automatically display in the preferred language that your customer has chosen for their web browser.

For example, I'm using Google Chrome. When I switch my Language settings to French any time I visit an eGift Card website the page automatically appear in Freanch - comme รงa:

(Please note you can chose the designs or add custom designs too!)

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions about this please let me know.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

cool thank you very much , i hope you process inserted debit cards soon so we can switch with you lol

Message 3 of 4
Admin

No problem! We'll share any updates about debit card acceptance as soon as we have them so keep in touch! ๐Ÿ˜€

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4