x

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Admin

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a beta for accepting partial payments with Square Invoices!

This new feature will allow you to create a single invoice and track multiple payments on that invoice. This may also be useful for those of you who want to accept a deposit and collect the rest of the amount due later.

We know this is a feature many of you have been waiting for, so I hope you’ll help us test it out!

To join the beta click 'Reply' immediately below this post, leave a comment to let me know you’re interested, and I’ll enable it for your account.

By using partial payments and providing us feedback, you will directly influence and improve the Square Invoices product. So please share your reactions and input.

Cheers,

Howard, Square Beta Team

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta - Status changed to: Implemented

Great news! This feature is now live and will be rolled out to everyone in the next week! Instructions for how to request deposits in this post.

1,247 Comments

Hello!

Can you set up my account to test the partial payment feature?

Thanks!

Alumni

Hi @kirkworx - All of those things you mentioned are feature requests for this beta. The team is scoping out a few things, but nothing ready to share at this point. We'll keep you updated as this beta changes 🙂

ty for your response.. I await the progress and eventual resolution eagerly 🙂

I'm interested if you're still testing!! Thank you!

I get requests from my clients several times if they can make a partial payment and if we can send a new invoice reflectign that. It would be wonderful to be part of the beta testing process!

I would love to be added to the beta testing for this feature.  Thank you.

I would like to Beta test partial payments, but I don't have that much activity. I am hoping to create an event where my clients will have that option. That being said I will leave it up to you whether I participate because I honestly am not sure I will be of much help. It is kinda a hit or miss thing that I'm trying to do in the next couple of weeks. Thank You,

Yes please sign me up! INEED this!

I am interested in the partial payment option!

Beta Member

Hey I would like this feature if it is still availible! Thanks 🙂