x

How can I send a multiple price point invoice and let my customers select the one they want?

How can I send a multiple price point invoice and let my customers select the one they want?

My non-profit org holds a luncheon each month at which there are 3 price points for the luncheon attendance:

- retired ($15)

- regular members ($20)

- guests & other non-members ($25)

Is there a way to send an invoice to my group and allow them to pick and pay for the level appropriate for them?

1 Verified Answer
Tom
Verified Answer

Re: How can I send a multiple price point invoice and let my customers select the one they want?

Welcome to the seller community and thanks for surfacing this request, @bsawrey.

I can see how allowing your customers to select from a narrow list of items on an emailed invoice would be helpful. At this time, we don't offer this functionality but I'll be sure to share your post with our Invoices Team and point out that a dynamic feature like this would be helpful for a variety of organizations.

For now, you might need to send out a survey before the luncheon, collect their requests, and then you can send the invoices for the correct amounts.

Thanks for your patience as we work to make improvements based on seller feedback. If anyone has insight or advice on what's worked well for a similar scenario, feel free to chime in! 🙂

1 Comment
Admin

Welcome to the seller community and thanks for surfacing this request, @bsawrey.

I can see how allowing your customers to select from a narrow list of items on an emailed invoice would be helpful. At this time, we don't offer this functionality but I'll be sure to share your post with our Invoices Team and point out that a dynamic feature like this would be helpful for a variety of organizations.

For now, you might need to send out a survey before the luncheon, collect their requests, and then you can send the invoices for the correct amounts.

Thanks for your patience as we work to make improvements based on seller feedback. If anyone has insight or advice on what's worked well for a similar scenario, feel free to chime in! 🙂