x

Can I add more favorites pages in the register app?

adding more tabs on bottom of pos screen for new departments

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

You can currently create up to 5 pages within your Items Grid, however, additional pages aren’t supported at this time.

If you have additional items or categories that don’t fit into your Items Grid, these items can still be accessed quickly from your item library using the search field. Hopefully that helps!

Message 2 of 15

How soon before the 5 pages will be supported?

Message 3 of 15
Square

@queenbeegardens - Would you mind sharing more details about your question? We currently support up to 5 pages. Were you asking if we plan to allow the creation of more pages? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 15

I think this person was asking how to add one of the 5 pages to your register. For example, I have one favorites page that I added well over a year ago but now I can't figure out how to add more. I have gone through every setting and tried every edit but the only option I can seem to get is the option to change the name of the page I already have.Screenshot_2017-01-19-00-50-16.pngScreenshot_2017-01-19-00-50-27.png

Message 5 of 15
Square

I see, @Aprylinski

To add another page, just press an hold any one of the squares within the grid. This will open the edit view, and the option to add additional pages will appear on the left hand side. Hope that helps!

Message 6 of 15

Sill only lets me edit the one page i already have. i see no option to add another page. i even tried holding on an empty square within the edit page and nothing happened. the only thing i can do as of right now is rearrange the page i lready have, edit its name, or add a new item to that page. Screenshot

Message 7 of 15
Square

Interesting, seems to be working fine when I test it with my account, either on Android or iOS.

When you have a chance, give us a call so we can look at with you and test with your account specifically. Thanks again for the heads up!

Message 8 of 15
Beta Member

How do I removed a page I created by mistake? 

SOLVED: just remove all the items on that page and it goes away. 

Message 9 of 15

i want ot created more pagees, because my inventory is bigger now? square support  that or not?

Message 10 of 15
Super Seller

Message 11 of 15

How do I move the tabs? 

Message 12 of 15
Super Seller

Unfortunately, that isn't something you can do yet.  I do wish you could and seems like something you should be able to do.

Message 13 of 15

I agree. You should be able to rearrange your tabs instead of having to move every single item to other pages. I had Shopkeep for another business and you could move tabs around, so if you got more items in a particular category, you could add a page and then move the new empty page next to the one with items in the same category. We also need to be able to have more than 7 pages. 

Message 14 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @Cochran7 The next step here would be to submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 15 of 15