x

How do I enter a customer after receipt is issued

I can't seem to find where to add customer info or edit the sale, once I've completed it.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

You'll have to do this from the Square Dashboard using a computer.

To start, you'll need to locate the sale from the Transactions tab. Once you highlight it, you'll have some options to the right. Click the three dots to the top right of the receipt. Here's a screenshot:

Once you click "Edit Customer," you'll be able to connect a customer to the sale.  👍

PS - If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!​​​​​​​

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Best Answer

You'll have to do this from the Square Dashboard using a computer.

To start, you'll need to locate the sale from the Transactions tab. Once you highlight it, you'll have some options to the right. Click the three dots to the top right of the receipt. Here's a screenshot:

Once you click "Edit Customer," you'll be able to connect a customer to the sale.  👍

PS - If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!​​​​​​​

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

great answer!!! it helped

Message 3 of 3