x

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Admin

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a beta for accepting partial payments with Square Invoices!

This new feature will allow you to create a single invoice and track multiple payments on that invoice. This may also be useful for those of you who want to accept a deposit and collect the rest of the amount due later.

We know this is a feature many of you have been waiting for, so I hope you’ll help us test it out!

To join the beta click 'Reply' immediately below this post, leave a comment to let me know you’re interested, and I’ll enable it for your account.

By using partial payments and providing us feedback, you will directly influence and improve the Square Invoices product. So please share your reactions and input.

Cheers,

Howard, Square Beta Team

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta - Status changed to: Implemented

Great news! This feature is now live and will be rolled out to everyone in the next week! Instructions for how to request deposits in this post.

1,247 Comments

Hi, thanks for working on this new feature. I'm very intersted to try it out 🙂

This feature could work well for booking our workshops. Please include me in the beta!

Hi, thanks for working on this new feature. I'm very intersted to try it out 🙂

I am not seeing the tab for partial payment. Can you send me a link or navigate as to where to go to activate this feature on my account

I'd like to try out this option.  Thanks! 

I am interestered in Partial payments please add

Hi Howard,

I am intrested!

pls add me for beta - thanks!

Beta Member

Thanks for adding me to the beta.  I see right off the bat that the only available options for paying the balance are 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.  My invoice balances are due upon final delivery.  Can you bake in controls that allow me to send a balance due invoice for the remainder at that point?

Sign me up!