x

Reports by Customer

I had a customer ask me today if they could see what all they have spent money on for the last 2 years. I haven't been using Square invoicing that long but I wanted to know if there was a way to pull that in a report since I started using Square.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I know if you go into transactions there is a search bar and you can search names by people you have invoiced, but I'm not sure about just regular payments

Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

as long as they paid with a credit card or your added a customer on cash transactions all records are there from your first transaction.

Message 3 of 6

I'm a service company. I wanted to know how much abc company spent on labor, parts, and anything else. 

Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

from this link, you can see all their past transactions, and click on each to see the details, but it does not break it down into individual items.

you can go here https://squareup.com/dashboard/sales/reports/item-sales and export the file detail.csv and open that in your spreadsheet program.  you can then sort by the customer field and then sort by the item field.  a couple formulas to get totals and you should be all set.

Message 5 of 6

Then perhaps that could be a simple feature request.

Message 6 of 6