x
Admin

Square Gift Cards Have Arrived in Australia!

Gift cards have been a long-awaited feature for many Australian Square merchants, and they’re available in Australia as of today 🎉

We’re now offering a number of different gift card options for your business, both physical and electronic, just in time for the holiday season 🎁

Check out the different options available and read on below for more info.

Plastic Gift Cards

Starter Packs

Start small with 20 gift cards — a great way to test out the product and get your gift cards programme off the ground.

Quick Cards

You can add your business name to one of our background templates, adding a personalised touch to your gift cards. Orders start at 75 gift cards and take 6-10 business days to produce and deliver.

Custom Cards

For a fully branded approach, check out our Custom Cards. You can upload your own artwork or logo for a completely custom set of cards for your business. Orders start at 75 gift cards and take 20 business days to produce and deliver.

Digital eGift Cards

Your customers can purchase eGift cards online or in person and email them to their friends and family.

Our digital eGift cards are free to setup — all you pay is the 2.2% processing rate when the customer buys a gift card from you.

Square eGift Cards can be sold on your eCommerce website and from Square’s Point of Sale app. For your online store, you can simply add a button or link that lets customers buy them directly and gift them via email. You can also share a direct link to your eGift cards via social media.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi sheamus, ive tried to add e-Gift cards to my square but it not letting me, keeps saying omething went wrong. PLEASE HELP! thanks shauna

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hey @shuana1990,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing gift cards. Was this something you were able to resolve via the weekend at all?

It sounds like the issue could be Dashboard access - can you let me know how you're trying to access gift card at the moment - eg from what sort of device are you trying to log in (mobile/computer/tablet etc) and what web browser are you using?

If you try and access gift cards from this link is the same thing happening? 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 3 of 5

Same thing is happening to my plastic gift cards I have purchased

Kept saying declined. I followed the instructions on help but it's not working

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @Bbfcafe,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble loading gift cards!

If you've followed all the steps here and are still having trouble loading and processing gift cards, I recommend getting in touch with our support team to run through the process over the phone.

Lines are open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 5 of 5