x

Is there a way to show me which show they are buying tickets for?

I am selling show tickets for 4 different shows. Is there a way to set it up so that I can tell which date they have been purchased for?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @ICTTheatre, welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for bringing this up!

From the online Square Dashboard: if you head over to the Store Editor, you'll be able to create an event ticket for each showing. Once you've saved the appropriate beginning and ending time, it will show up below the event name on your Online Store.

After your customers complete their purchase, you can view the ticket holders for each date by following these steps: Manage Electronic Orders.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

I did that but it still doesn't tell me which show the tickets were purchased for. It just has the number going down on the inventory. : (

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for letting me know—I apologize for the confusion on this. To get the proper date/time to show up in the downloadable CSV, you will need to include it in the Event Name field. For example, the event name could be saved as: "INSERT_EVENT_NAME (DATE; TIME)".

After that, you'll be able to refer to the Order Description column for the date in the downloaded report. I realize this will look a bit redundant on your Online Store page, but hope this helps surface the information you need. I'll share your experience with our Online Store Team and point out an area where we could make this more streamlined.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if any other questions or concerns remain. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 6

How can I put in cash purchases so that it is included on the sales reports. It is listed as an option. Just not sure how to enter it in.

Thanks,

Mandy Moyer

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Sure thing! Are this in-person payments? If so, this article explains how to record cash payments using the Point of Sale app: Accept Cash, Checks, and Other Tender.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 6 of 6