x

How to I mark/accept orders/transactions from my online store (prevent refund automatically issued)?

When I first set up my online store (basic store through Squareup) my first orders online were issued refunds automatically (because I am suppose to mark the order as accepted). I adjusted the setting to give me more days to ship the order. Now I have new orders and I still have NOT figured out how to mark an order as accepted. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

This is simple.  Go to the Online store and on the orders screen, you will see all your orders.  Click on the sale and the order information will pop up on the right.  Here you can print the packing list and you will see the big green "complete order" button on the right.

Now if you changed your setting to auto accept orders, after 2 days they will auto-complete and when you click on the order it will say "completed order" at the top.

Message 2 of 4

When an order is placed from a customer, the payment is posted to my account immediately. In the past, Square used to hold the payment until I mark the order as filled or complete at which time payment would be transferred to my account.

Why did this change? Is it a setting that controls this that I can change?

Thanks and let me know if I need to clarify anything.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@madebyaab  -

You're right - the Legacy Online Store required an order to be completed before sales are deposited, but the newer Online Store powered by Weebly doesn't require that. 

There isn't setting available that can change this. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4