x
Beta Member

Is there a way that No shows can remain on the calendar instead of disappearing?

When a client NO SHOWS, I would like for it to still remain on the calendar.  If I am not in the studio, and I am checking on the schedule and I see an appointment disappear, I don’t know if they no showed or cancelled?  It would be nice if no shows turned a different color so that it sticks out.  Thanks!! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @HeyBaby and thanks for the post 👍🏼

One-off appointments (meaning that it isn't a recurring appointment) will be removed from your Calendar after you mark it as no-show.

If it were a recurring appointment, then the appointment will remain there even if you mark as no-show.

The ability to keep no-show appointments on the calendar is something we've heard about recently but it's not a feature yet.

The workaround a few sellers have suggested is to mark in the client notes that they were a no-show in order to keep track. 

Customizing the color to better identify specific appointments or actions is a popular request as well, so I'll share your interest with our Appointments team. Hopefully we're able to get something implemented in the near future that helps with all of this. 

Message 2 of 2