x

I have 5 online purchases that for whatever reason will not let me process.

I have 5 online purchases that will not let me "complete order".  It says something about a trackable shipment method being required however we don't physically ship anything as it is an online purchase for camp registrations.  Please help as I don't want these to expire.  It has worked daily up until today!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Sorry to hear about the trouble! 

I haven't heard of this issue before. While a trackable shipping method is required to be eligible for the Seller Protection Program, it shouldn't be required. Have you tried just writing "N/A" in these optional fields?

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 8

I have the same problem, I just went I to "Complete" my online order, and a new window appeared for tracking number and comment. After filling in both boxes and clicking on the complete button nothing happed. My order which is shipped will not allow me to "COMPLETE" the order.

HELP!! I could loose a lot of money if the refund goes through in 2 days.

Message 3 of 8
Square

@edensnectar - Would you mind sharing which internet browser you are using (whatismybrowser.com)?  Have you tried resetting the browser or switching to a different one? 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 4 of 8

Windows Explorer

Message 5 of 8
Square

@edensnectar - Glad to hear! There are some reported issues with Windows Explorer, especially the older versions. 

@HIGS_GYM - Would you mind trying a different browser? 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 6 of 8

Sean,

I just tried closing out the order on my Apple Laptop using Safari, and it closed out the order as completed!!!

Thank you

Message 7 of 8

I was having the same problem using IE 11.0.34.  Switched to Firefox and it processed immediately.  Thanks all for posting to this thread. Much appreciated.

Message 8 of 8