x

Our sales are not showing in our transaction log for today

We have had sales today and they are not showing on our transaction log for today on the app, POS and the website.  HELP!

Message 1 of 17
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 

We're sorry about the trouble this issue has caused. Our Engineering Team is working on a solution and we are posting updates on issquareup.com.

When ever Square is experiencing an outage you'll see a big yellow banner at the top of the Seller Community and Support Center directing you to issquareup.com

View Best Answer >

Message 15 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Yes, I just noticed the same thing. Showing up in transactions, but not in gross sales. It’s only happened a couple of times before, and we’ll be updated soon.

Message 2 of 17

I talked to support and they said everything will catch up. Just be sure that it says transaction is complete.

Message 3 of 17

I’m seeing the same thing. 

Message 4 of 17

I just tried calling support and they’re not offering support today due to a “company wide event” 

Message 5 of 17

We are having same issue.

Please fix asap.

Message 6 of 17

When this happens to me, it's usually because my transaction display settings aren't incuding certain hours of the day.

On the dashboard, under Sales > Transactions, make sure the correct day and the correct time range are selected in the drop-down options. If your internet connection is slow or intermittant, these fields don't always automatically adjust to the current date and time.

Another possibility is that your setting for the close of the business day may have cut off the records for certain transactions on a day, shifting them to the next day's report. (For instance, if you have it set up for 5:00pm to be the end of your business day but then take a transaction at 6pm, that would show up on tomorrow's report.) You can change the cutoff time for your business day on the dashboard under Account & Settings > Deposits > Close of Day. This time can be different for different days of the week, if desired.

Of course, the current server issues Square is experiencing as of the time of me writing this comment may be at fault as well. But I figured I'd put these possibilities here in case someone comes along later with the same question.

Message 7 of 17

Great tips. I’m certain they’re not working because the total doesn’t get added to the instant deposit amounts. 

Message 8 of 17

We're having a similar problem. We've had three transactions today and only one is showing up in our log. And even then, it didn't appear until *after* the second transaction.

Happening on the desktop, iPad stand, and the iPhone app. 

Message 9 of 17

Same here in Colorado. Payments are good so I don't think this is a big deal unless someone hacked square lol. 

Message 10 of 17

so, are they going to fix this today? I can see the sale on my Iphone , but on the dashboard on my computer , it showes no sales and nothing under instant deposit. However under sales> transactions, it does show the sale. What is going on ?i have never had an issue . Can i fix this?

Message 11 of 17

We are having the same problem. I called into support and was told that they are not answering the phones today due to a company event. The phones will reopen on Monday. How do we get this fixed today?

Message 12 of 17

The same problem going on here in ohio... charges we are processing are showing in transaction history but not reflected in daily sales total. Tried to call and give my customer ID got the message they were not answering phones today for a company wide event. Will reopen phone lines on Monday at 6:00 am pst.  I really can not afford to wait until Monday the 17th for them to reopen.  Help!!

Message 13 of 17

They answered my call with a call back

Message 14 of 17

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 

We're sorry about the trouble this issue has caused. Our Engineering Team is working on a solution and we are posting updates on issquareup.com.

When ever Square is experiencing an outage you'll see a big yellow banner at the top of the Seller Community and Support Center directing you to issquareup.com

Message 15 of 17

Us too. Shows $8 , have done $100's. Square says aware but why don't they post they are aware, so we don;t have to call

Message 16 of 17

I am having the same issue, I was able to go to the device I was using and say review reports and it brought be to the web, and it had the reports. I had to download them to the device and then email them to my self, but it worked.

Message 17 of 17