x

Can a customer update their feedback?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Customer Feedback

A customer was charged extra by accident.  She sent me a message with a poor rating.  I immediately responded and refunded the difference to her.  She would now like to change that rating.  Is it possible?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

updating feedback isn't an option, but there is no need to worry about it as the feedback is private between you and the user, no one else can see it.

Message 2 of 7

Thanks!  I wondered if it would affect my good standing with Square.

Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

Message 4 of 7

We had a customer leave a false feedback comment. This customer has been in prior and for some reason has decided he doesn’t like us even though he purchases

products with every visit. He will not allow responses. 

We have no problem with negative feedback and want to address concerns. However, there is no way for us to address this in our overall rating comments. So I turned off commenting for now but I’d like to keep it on. Any ideas or thoughts? Does Square have anyway to help us address this?

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @kasmall24! Welcome to the Community.

I merged your post with an existing post about customer feedback.

As stated above- this feedback is only visible to you but I understand wanting to address it still!

You can reply to it in the Feedback section of your online Dashboard as long as they didn't disable it- which in this case it sounds like they did. ☹️

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

Thank you! 

Message 7 of 7