x

How do i cancel my current payroll?

ran payroll and need to cancel it now due to someone's payroll needing to be changed/corrected.  The cancel payroll button is no longer available.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi @tammi - If you do want to cancel your payroll, I suggest you give our team a call as soon as possible. However, our payroll team noted that, while we can stop the direct deposit from hitting, taxes would have already been collected. So, if you want to cancel the run from being sent, you would still have to reach out to the IRS to inquire about the taxes already collected.

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

@katieand I submitted payroll at 7pm and need to cancel it. I cant reach out to anyone. What do i do??

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

I changed it to a check, so I will just not cut the check since I chose the incorrect amount? How should I update this for my reporting and so I don't owe the IRS extra for my mistake.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Bronze_Palms - Thanks for stopping by The Seller Community. 

You will need to contact us directly to update this information if you have no surpassed the threshold for changes. It’s very important that this information is accurate. Payroll support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5