x

Why doesn't the iPhone app allow scrolling through all online store categories?

I have a lot of categories in my online shop - 17, to be exact. When viewing my online store in the app, only the first 10 are viewable links; the remaining categories do not display, and I'm unable to scroll down to view them. Any troubleshooting tips for making all categories viewable from the Shop drop-down menu???

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Hmm, I see what you're saying, @BethH

I'm going to see if this has been reported yet and will update when I know more. Thanks for the heads up!

Message 2 of 8

Thanks so much! I hope this is something that can be fixed soon!

Message 3 of 8
Square

I agree! 

I did see that it has been reported, but don't have a solid ETA to offer on when it will be fixed. In any case, I'll keep an eye on it and update here when I do have more info. 

Thanks again!

Message 4 of 8

any word on when this might be fixed?

Message 5 of 8
Square

No updates to share unfortunately, @BethH. For now this is being left as-is, unless there is another larger update where the interface would be redesigned. 

Sorry again about the experience; I wish there were an easier fix for this. I let you know if I hear otherwise.

Message 6 of 8

More evidence that the Square On-Line Store APP is "Not Ready for Priner Time!"

Message 7 of 8
Square

@mckinney3 - We unfortunately cannot guarantee a time for when this will be fixed. All bugs are investigated are reviewed for severity and priority, before being placed in a queue to be addressed. We appreciate your patience and thank you for communicating this issue.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 8 of 8