x

Deposit email notifications for two different businesses

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “breakdown on deposit”

I have 2 square systems for 2 businesses. I have one business that when the deposits go through, I see on the email that the deposit value was (credit card deposit minus the fees that equals the net deposit). and on the other business there is no email breakdown for deposit /fee breakdown. just how much is being deposited (the net deposit) how can I have the break down email for second business

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@coffeeatthekyle Hmm, this definitely sounds confusing, I'm sorry about that. 

Would you mind giving our Support Team a call about this so we can look up each of your accounts and check exactly which deposit email notifications are being sent to each of your accounts? With a bit more information we can get to the bottom of this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

It turns out that I don't need the information as I have to enter my daily sales different than that of the first company. There are gift cards, discounts and 2 types of sales tax I have to keep track of in my entries. I am currently printing the daily sales reports and getting all the information I need to keep a close eye on my cash and sales. Thanks so very much!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@coffeeatthekyle Glad you're able to find the information you need, thanks for letting me know!

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out again. 😀 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4