x

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Just got and android device, wondering if square appointment app is compatible with it? Not seeing app I'm store.

Thank you in advance.

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Hi everyone - I have some exciting news to share. We are now recruiting sellers for an early access Android app

Read more at Devon's post linked above.

159 Comments
Admin

Hey @acesongs!

I've moved your post here so you can check out this update on the Appointments app for Android from Devon, a Product Manager with Square Appointments! 😀

I AGREE 100%! 

Thank you, I appreciate the reply from Devon. I hope the Android version is available soon!

I see there is an app for this for iphones and iPads, but is there an app version for appointments for an Android?

Alumni

Hey @Jordyn0423 - Welcome to the Community! It looks like another seller asked the same question. Check out the response above from Devon and that should answer your question. I've added your post to the thread so that you can stay in the loop about any updates. 😊

It's got to be contractual pressure. 

Please let me know when this happens. I just bought (POS) a square stand and ipad for my salon.

I'm not always at the shop to book appointments. I book on my samsung phone most of the time now its going to be very inconvenience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in as yet another person who wants Square Appointments on Android. And - assuming this isn't obvious - for appointment info to be integrated with the Android POS app (if it isn't already).

Just having everything in one app would be best, of course, but I'll take what I can get. 🙂

i just spent a ton of money on the samsung 8 supposedly one of the top phones to run square and my business, i cant believe there is not an app! Im just shocked! its been almost a year since this thread i cant imagine how many people they lost and will lose.

I'll take a beta invite when available as well!