x

My new motorola force Z2 phone has nowhere to plug anything in, not even a headset.

My new Motorola Force Z2 phone has nowhere to plug in the Square register, not even a headset can be plugged in.  Only the charger.  Is there some kind of adapter or must I pay more to type the card number in?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @petestree,

I went to check hardware compatibility for the Motorola Force Z2 and we haven't been able to test that device to see if it is supported yet. Very sorry for the confusion—you may want to see if you can connect the reader for contactless and chip, which connects via BLE. For more information, have a look here: Square Contactless + Chip Reader FAQs.

Hope this helps clear things up. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

I am having similar issues with my Motorola Z3 phone. I used an adapter and it worked once, but now it isn't working. I've tried 2 different adaptors and neither one is working.

I agree that the wireless + chip charger would be an option, but a majority of my customers still have a traditional card that needs to be swiped.

Please resolve this issue quickly.

Message 3 of 3