x

Why does Square Capital not renew loans on our request instead of when they want to make the offer.

Can't figure out whay after paying off capital loans and now 91% paid off on this last one that when asking for renewal they don't just do it. They wait till they want to make an offer instead of helping when we the ones who make their money need the capital when we ask for it. They send out the same computer scripted reply when emailing the capital team.. Without us the sellers square wouldn't exist.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

If you look at other posts concerning Square Capital renewals are not granted becasue we want/need them.  They have a method of deciding when an offer will be made.  Bad part is that its not clear how they determine when to make a loan offer.

A lot of us are wating to t hear something.

Message 2 of 6

I took out a loan from square Capital in April and I am close to 50% paid.  It is now August. 

After recieving the loan, I moved to a new business place and my business grew.  I am in need of more capital so why wouldn't square capital consider it rather than wait for us to recieve another offer?  

I believe it would be a win/win for both.  Please advise.  

Message 3 of 6

It would be a win win.. Has been it past.. Paid off 2 in excess of [Personal Information Redacted] on each one.... Now not getting offer when I need it not when they decide.. Am in discussion now with merchant services who will actually help with capital I need when I need it instead of when they decide to off like square does.. Fees are higher but they will be there when needed 

Message 4 of 6

Is it called merchant services? 

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

I'd love to know what merchant services you are going through to do this. I have paid off 3 capital loans and am really needing another one to help grow my business. I process the same, actually more, than I did in the past and have a good mix of new and returning customers. I have always preferred Square over all other payment processors, but if we can't rely on them for additional funding when needed, we will have to look elsewhere for that funding. Its hard to stay loyal to them when they do not do their best to meet my business' needs. It would be much better if Square allowed us to apply for a capital loan when we are ready, rather than having to wait for them to notice our account. I will continue to use them for the time being, but I am researching other options. 

Message 6 of 6