x

Report for scheduled recurring invoices

Report for scheduled recurring invoices

Is there a report or way to see what your total for future recurring invoices are?  I own a gym and would like to see what we have scheduled each month to use it for cash flow projecting.  I know i can see the current charges but I would like to see items scheduled, for instance, next month.  TIA

0 Likes
7 Comments
Super Seller

That is a great question and I can see why you want to see future potential income.  I don't think there is a way to see that information, is there @Tom?

Admin

This is a great question @cheerfactorytx @VanKalkerFarms but I'm afraid there isn't a sales report that will show you the total amount of your scheduled invoices. Square's Sales reports only include completed invoices/payments.

But you can view all of your scheduled invoices from Invoices section of your online Square Dashboard > click the dropdown All Invoices and then select Scheduled. Also, when an invoice is overdue the amount will be included in the 'Oustanding' total which appears at the top of your Dashboard, and if you filter Invoices by Outstanding.

I do appreciate how important this is so I've moved it to the Invoices Feature Request board. We'll share updates and change the status to notify you automatically of any updates. 

Admin
Status changed to: Has Community Team Input

Super Seller Alumni

I don't know if this would work for you, but in my Invoices I usually start the title of the Invoice with the date (i.e.- Dec 20th Lunch -Drury).  This lets me see what I have coming at a glance.

Super Seller Alumni

There is a dropdown box next to the search box under your invoices tab on the dashboard.  In that dropown box you will find a "Scheduled" filter.

*update*

When I first clicked on this today there were no replies.  lol

Beta Member

We schedule student invoices for each semester, starting compiling the Invoices prior to the start of the semester.  It would be helpful to have a report that shows the total of scheduled invoices.   This could help in many ways including verifying the accuracy that all of our scheduled invoices were completed correctly... being able to compare a total of scheduled Invoices that have been created to what we show on file as what we have to bill.

Square Community Moderator

Heya @KareyL and welcome to the Community!

I moved your post to an existing feature request thread for reporting on scheduled invoices.

I don't have a timeline on when this will be available but I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.