x
Beta Member

Does anyone have any idea when the "reachable customer" function will be working

Does anyone have any idea when the "reachable customer" function will be working for externally imported customers from MailChimp?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Super bad timing on this feature to go dark. Very frustrating not being able to reach customers the week prior to Christmas.  75% of my data base in not getting my campaigns, has really affected my sales this month.

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Just to post a reply to our recent post about unreachable customers in marketing.....our entire list has come back online so check your dashboard....your list might be back....thanks guys

Message 3 of 6

No such luck yet on our end. Still waiting in limbo....as the days to the end of the year wind down.

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Hi Everyone,

I went to check on this and we do not have any new updates at this time, unfortunately. We're continuing to work on getting this sorted out and we will let you know as soon as more developments come through.

This article remains the most up-to-date source of truth for this issue: Temporary Changes to Reachable Customers Through Square Marketing.

Again, very sorry for the disruption this is causing your business during the holidays. If you'd like to receive notifications as we update this thread, please subscribe.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 6

Please help me get my list back working again. This is a crucial time of the year. Holidays and Year End. 13 days is a long time for a time critical fix to happen. Someone in a 100% online company should be able to reverse whatever happened 312+ hours ago.

Message 6 of 6