x
Alumni

Square Gift Card Holiday Starter Packs are 25% till Dec 20th!!!

Hi Everyone,

Hope all of you are surviving the Holiday Season rush this year! 

We wanted to share a deal that we pulled together to help each of you out as your customers come in for holiday shopping:

Square Gift Card Holiday Starter Packs will be 25% off until Dec 20th!  🎉

You can order them here.  

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 3.03.08 PM.png

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

If there is going to be a sale, please don't start heavily advertising the product a few weeks before the sale is announced. It makes early responders (such as myself) feel resentful when the product they were recently prompted to buy suddenly goes on sale soon thereafter.

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

So sorry, @DaoDeJing - that wasn't our intention. Did you receive an email marketing our Gift Cards? Or did you see an ad for them elsewhere? I want to make sure I understand your experience so I can give the feedback to our marketing and product teams. 

Thank you for your post. 

Message 3 of 5

I've been receiving weekly emails from eCard systems, the company producing Square gift cards, telling me to "be ready for black friday / holidays". About a week or two after these emails started (and I had ordered more gift cards because of them) then I see notice of this sale beginning. Seems like the timing was poorly coordinated.

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

@DaoDeJing, thanks for the follow-up. I've relayed your feedback to our team internally and they've let me know they're working to better coordinate communication efforts with our partners, like eCard systems, so that we don't end up giving more people the experience you had. Thanks again for surfacing this, and for being on the ball with getting Square Gift Cards. 

Message 5 of 5