x

How do i pull up the full account number on where the deposit was made into my account?

I have 2 accounts and locations on my reader. I need to know the full account number to where my deposit was made for that day.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

there is not a way to see more than the 3 digits that are shown in the Square account for security.  

the last 3 digits are shown on the deposit report. https://squareup.com/dashboard/deposits/reports

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

You can see the last three digits of all your account numbers when you go to Accounts & Settings -> Bank accounts from the dashboard. 

On your Point of Sale app if you go to the Settings menu and scroll all the way down to the bottom, your location is located right above the Sign Out button. Also here you can see what account the reader is depositing into by tapping the Deposits setting. 

Another cool little trick for you if you need: in your Dashboard under Accounts & Settings -> Business -> Locations, choose a location listed and scroll down to the Bank Information section. You can enter a 5 character deposit tag that will post to your account along with the deposit. For example, for me my deposits show in the bank as SQUARE 181226P2, where the numbers are the date. Using the tag, you’ll see SQUARE 181226P2xxxxx. Just another way to track things! 

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 3 of 3