x

My booking system is not working now that I added a location and tried to embed my website with it.

Please help! I added a location to my booking system and tried to embed the updated booking system on my website. Now the booking system will not work properly. It will not allow people to book or even see available appointments. I need to fix this fast because I am loosing business and can not wait one day for support to get back to me. Has anyone experienced this and if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @CMikels,

Thanks for reaching out here and sorry for the confusion. At this time, the ability to make one person available in multiple locations isn't available with Square Appointments. As a workaround, you might consider creating a secondary staff member for your other location. I realize that this is a bit cumbersome — rest assured that I'm sharing your post with our Appointments Team. We'll circle back as any other developments on this request become available.

Thanks for your patience as we work to improve based on seller feedback. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2