x

Placing an order prior to pick up availability

Hello,

I'm using square online and have an item that is only available for pick up on Sundays.  I'd like customers to be able to order the item any day of the week.  I've put that item in its own category and set up the pick up and delivery window to Sunday only.  Our account is set up to allow future scheduling but now customers can only place the order on Sunday within the hours specified for pick up.

Is there a way to allow the customer to place the order any day of the week while only allowing Sunday to be selected for pick up?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @JRB225!

Time-based categories are designed to limit when people can order an item and not limit when they can schedule a pickup. In order to limit pickup to just Sundays, you'll need to edit the pickup hours for location to just be Sunday. That will apply to all items, though, since we don't have a way right to set different pickup schedules for different items.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

Thank you AdamB!  That's what I thought after altering the settings but wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking a feature.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Not a problem! If you have any other questions feel free to post again. 🙂

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 4