x

Is it possible to print a report from customers assigned to a group?

How can I print a report with only a certain group of customers for one calendar year? When I set up these customers I created a group and can not find anywhere that will allow me to print a report of these clients within this group. Please help!

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

The only way to do this is to Export your customer list, open in a spreadsheet and then sort or filter it.  Then you can print off what you need.  

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

The only way to do this is to Export your customer list, open in a spreadsheet and then sort or filter it.  Then you can print off what you need.  

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

To add on to this question...is there a way to see the field of which group the customer is assigned to in the export file?  I can't figure out how to do this and I need to be easily segment in my spreadsheet.  Or, if I just click to view a certain group of customers, can I do an export only on those?  I don't want to see my whole database.  Either way, I really NEED to have the group field as part of the export file.  Help please!

Message 3 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

You are correct the group name does not show up,  Maybe a future feature.

Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

OK, so if the group is not a field to show in the export, is there a way to print just a specific group and not the entire customer database?

Message 5 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

No not at this time

Message 6 of 8

If I export a group from the customer directory to excel, am I copying the infomation or will I lose the info in the directory?

Gette

Message 7 of 8

Hello @dianagbush! You will export a copy of the information. Nothing will be deleted from your Customer Directory! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 8 of 8