x

I'm unable to see transaction details

I had a transaction today where the contactless would not connect so I plugged in the other one and proceeded with the transaction. Then I got connection notices during the transaction which caused all these errors and I got a notice that the transaction was canceled. So I started over and this time it went through, she signed, and said no receipt, but the sale does not show in my transactions nor did I ever get an email. Did I just lose that sale? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Message 2 of 5

That's the thing it's not showing up. I assume I lost that sale.

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

Maybe the POS was not connected to the internet at the time and it hasn't synced over?

You can open up the Transactions tab on the POS to see if it's at least on that device, and then make sure to connect it to the internet and hopefully it will sync up at that point.

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

pAs @pessosices said, if it was in offline mode in the transactions tab of that device there would be a little watch face next to the transaction in question.  Check for that.

Another option is the transaction wasn't completed correctly or fully.  People ring up transactions incorrectly all the time or in the insanely rare situation, that I'm not sure has ever happened, the customer when signing could cancel out of the transaction.

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 6.52.57 AM.png

Message 5 of 5