x

How I connect multiple printers to Square?

How many printer can I connected with Square System , and How ?

I have 10 printers in my kitchen, in several point . 

And I want to connected all that printer to my square system, I have not bought the printers yet , I want to know which printers you are recommending to buy for multiple printers , and how to connected it all 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hey, 

I have location with 5 LAN printers installed  ( Different stations in kitchen and drinks)
I’m not sure what is the limit on number of printers.

All the printers are connected to network switch, I have separate WIFI AP connected to that switch  (Only for Square iPad s )

People make mistake and they don’t separate their business network and customer WIFI or use AP that cable provider gives.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hey, 

I have location with 5 LAN printers installed  ( Different stations in kitchen and drinks)
I’m not sure what is the limit on number of printers.

All the printers are connected to network switch, I have separate WIFI AP connected to that switch  (Only for Square iPad s )

People make mistake and they don’t separate their business network and customer WIFI or use AP that cable provider gives.

Message 2 of 5

Which kind of printer you have , can you tell me the name of the printer ?

Message 3 of 5

Which kind of printer you have , can you tell me the name of the printer ?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @Mr_kfz, I wanted to check in and share a resource that lists all compatible printer names and which devices they'll work with. For complete details, have a look here: Hardware Compatibility By Device.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Please don't hesitate to let us know if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 5