x

Pending Transaction can’t be removed & unable to sign out

I’m unable to logout. A pending transaction is unable to be edited blocking a logout. The only way to clear it is delete the app and reinstall. Each new trading day the same thing happens just once. Very frustrated has I need to lockout and back in to a new location each day

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @BradHULL,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your POS app.

The issue you're describing is a known bug that our engineering team are presently investigating. We're pushing through a potential fix in the next update to our POS app, ETA is approx 2 weeks.

In the meantime, unfortunately the only workaround is indeed to uninstall and reinstall the app, then log back in and process the transaction again. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience - we know this is a very frustrating bug and hope to get it resolved as soon as we are able.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi, 

i have a pending transaction.

that I can process further.

does this mean thintransaction has gone through?

what should I do?

thanks

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @Cietan,

We'd recommend ensuring that you are running the latest version of the Square app, as per @Seamus above, we discovered an issue a while back where some transactions were getting "stuck" in a pending state. If this doesn't resolve your issue, feel free to get in touch with our team via phone on 1800 760 137, and we can gather some more details about your account and issue and assist you from there!

Message 4 of 4