x

Feature Request: Display photos I've added to services on my booking site

Feature Request: Display photos I've added to services on my booking site

Is there a way to add pictures or in Square Appointments after you have added services?

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Why aren't my services images showing up on my booking site?

Hey @Lphair99!

Although we've provided sellers the feature to upload images with their services, these images will not be featured on the Appointments Online Booking site.

We provided sellers with the option to upload an image with their services for point of sale/checkout purposes. If sellers want to create a grid of their services in the Point of Sale/Appointments App, they would have images to easily identify what service to select during checkout.

We're still working on giving sellers the ability to upload images and customize their booking site. We will make an announcement when this feature is available. Thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding!

41 Comments
Admin

Hello @PCO, thanks for bringing this up and sorry for our delayed response here.

At this time, the ability to add pictures or other graphics to a service in Square Appointments isn't available, though I can certainly see how this would help add more appeal to a booking site. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and keep in touch for updates!👍🏻

Awesomeness! This will help my customer see the services they are booking which will in turn cause customers to book more than one service and come back to see any new services we are offering. This also would reduce the number of phone calls we receive as well. Thanks A Million Team!

Peace, LUV & Bubbles!

Beta Member

Square Appointments is great. I love that you can embed directly to your personal website. That’s the main feature that won over styleseat & schedulicity. However, I would love to be able to add photos or a photo beside each service. Makes it easier for clients to understand what they’re booking. Really hoping to see this update soon.

Admin

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Appointment Service Photos

Thank you for your post @LocsToLashes! I definitely see how this would be  great feature. I don't have a timeline for when you'll able to add photos to your services, but as soon as there any updates we'll let you know here in this thread!

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: adding pictures to services

Is there a way to add images to services in appointments? 

There have been questions on this, but waiting on update. I have been looking to move to a better online booking service. One that offers more options for both my clients and myself. I currently use an online booking service that provides a beautiful online booking interface problem is it is limited in up to date and desireable feature. For instance, booking multiple services and sending automatic sms reminders to name a couple of important ones. I have been comtemplating going with square. I keep revisiting changing over but my research has found that I cannot transfer booking history to square and i use my booking history often for referencing, in addition asethetically square doesnt compare. I know images/pictures are a simple thing but it absolutley makes a huge difference in the clients experience and decision making, to book or not to book. Just woundering how much longer because the one im with and the one i want are not making any changes that can help me make a definate and regret free decision so right now just kinda stuck.  

Admin

Hello @acewood! It's not possible to add an image to a Service on Square Appointments yet. I've added your post to this feature request thread so you'll be notified of any updates. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

Admin

Thanks for your post @eggs1b and for considering Square Appointments. I'm afraid I don't have a timeline to share for when you'll be able to add images to Services, but I know what you mean — it can make a big difference. I'm adding your post to this feature request thread. When we update the status of this request, you'll automatically be notified. Hopefully we'll have an update for you soon. Thanks again for joining the Community! 

Admin
Status changed to: Has Community Team Input

Please add my vote for this feature.