x

Changing "tax included rate" after the sale?

I own a mobile vending unit and all of my sales have "tax included" in them.  I forgot to change the tax rate at a previous event.  Is there a way to change the "included tax" in the dashboard after the sale has been completed?  From my understanding this should not affect in anyway what the customer paid me but will affect my book keeping and sales tax reporting.  I need to change this so I can pay the proper sales tax and also have it match in my quickbooks.  Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

there is not a way to change a transaction once it is completed regardless of reason to change it.  you'll have to document the error and calculate the correct tax to pay and keep that information handy for any questions from the auditor if it ever came to that.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

there is not a way to change a transaction once it is completed regardless of reason to change it.  you'll have to document the error and calculate the correct tax to pay and keep that information handy for any questions from the auditor if it ever came to that.

Message 2 of 3

Thank you

Message 3 of 3