x

Losing keyboard in off line mode

I do craft shows and a lot of the venues do not have wifi available and I have to use off line mode. This problem has happened a couple of times when I open the tablet and a message pops up saying that I need to connect to internet to open the POS app., but at the top of screen the off line mode is open. I have shut down the tablet and waited a few minutes than turned it back on but still get the same message. How do I get the keyboard back to use off line mode?

Erv

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Are you reffering to the on screen keyboard?  What are you trying to do when you need to use the keyboard?

Message 2 of 4

I don't know if the first reply went through but the keyboard is the one that appears on the tablet to enter the prices on and than to swipe the card to complete the transaction. The first time every thing went like it was suppose to but the second time when I opened the tablet there was a message stating that the POS did not load and to connect with the internet and try again. If there is no wifi available how do i connect with the internet when it is suppose to be in off line mode as it is stated at top of the tablet screen? How do I remedy this problem in  the future in order to stay on the off line mode?

Erv13

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

What device are you using?

Message 4 of 4