x

e-Gift Card Reporting

We just started using e-Gift Cards.  I can see a summary report of e-Gift Card sales - but can't find any detail reporting.  Even when I download transactions for gift cards there is nothing that I can recognize that would indicate the transaction is from an e-Gift Card vs. a regular Gift Card.  Ideally, I would like notification the same as any other online order, but I can live with some distinction in a transaction report to identify the e-Gift Card.    Hopefully I am missing something. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @mike501 - have you looked at the Transcations CSV report (click Transctions > Export > Transactions CSV).You might find it helpful as it does include eGift Card sales: 

• When you sell an eGift Card, on the Transactions CSV under Source you'll see 'Point of Sale' and under Description you'll see 'eGift Card'.
  • When a purchase is made with an eGift Card under Source you'll see eGift Card and under Description you'll see the names of the items purchased, or 'custom amount'.

As for your other quesiton there isn't a way to be notified by email each time an eGift Card is purchased from your online site — but that is already a popular feature request, which we're tracking in this thread: Email notifications for eGift Cards?

Thanks for your post and for your feedback about reporting for eGift Cards. If you have any other questions or comments let me know.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2