x

How do I change my close of day time for sales?

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

I no longer see a transfer tab discussed in the previous threads as to how to change the closing hour for each day for sales.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Right on, @GlassJudy! Thanks for helping out with this. @lastinglight, if you're still having any trouble with accessing and editing your deposit schedule from the Settings tab, please let us know. We'll make sure it get sorted out ASAP.💯

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

I haveing the same issues and my deposits are not auto depositing at the end of the day i have a different layout then what was discribed above can someone call me about this please ?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @dmc914 this is a great question. You can check on your deposit schedule and close of day in Account & Settings in your Dashboard.

The steps to get there are:

1: Click on Account & Settings

2: Click on Business

3: Select Deposits

You can adjust what time you would like your deposits cut off each day (many Sellers adjust this to their business hours so all the sales for that day are included), but do know that if you make your deposit cut off time late in the evening, then it will take 2 business days to arrive in your bank account. 

Getting to that page should really help get you started, but just in case, I have sent a case over to our support team to take a look at your account details with you!

I believe that @GlassJudy is working on a Square Register in this post and you may be on the Square Dashboard, which is why it may be confusing. 😄

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

all i get is the option to change my linked card nothing about schedules

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@dmc914 You'll need to update this from the online Dashboard and not the app.

The app also has Deposit settings but it'll re-direct you to the Dashboard. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6