x

Emails to approve appointments sent to old email

At first I signed up on square with my personal email, then decided to create and switch it to a new email to keep things organized and seperate from personal and junk emails. When i switched the email everything was fine, I started receiving emails from square to the new email EXCEPT emails to approve costumer's appointments. Only those emails go to my old email address. How can i fix this!!?? This is the whole porpuse of why I wanted to change my email address in the first place, I dont want to have to manage two emails for square. It just gets messy.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thank you for your post @driminshewshurr, I'm very sorry for the trouble this has caused. I've shared your post with the Appointments team, this certainly sounds like an area for improvement.

In the meantime if you've changed your email address you can reset your notification settings from your staff profile of your Appointments Dashboard: 

1. Sign in to your online Appointments Dashboard.
  2. Click Staff > click on your staff profile.
  3. Under Notifications, toggle off the switch labeled Email notifications to a separate address than login email.
  4. Click Save.

When you've disabled this switch your Appointment email notifications will be sent to the email address tied to your Square account. Thanks again for bringing this up. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2