x

Feature Request: Kiosk / Hide Options

Verified Answer

Since we cannot seem to get the actual functionality for a self service kiosk, can we at least get an update to the app, so that we do not see the menu items for things an employee does not have access too? (e.g. if the employee does not have access to reports... why does the menu item display? Seems it would make sense to remove instead of clicking on it and see the permissions error. 

0 Likes
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Since we cannot seem to get the actual functionality for a self service kiosk, can we at least get an update to the app, so that we do not see the menu items for things an employee does not have access too? (e.g. if the employee does not have access to reports... why does the menu item display? Seems it would make sense to remove instead of clicking on it and see the permissions error. 

252 Comments

@VanKalkerFarms thanks!

I’m also working on an app to set up a self-service kiosk connected to Square. I’d love to hear about everyone’s use cases and opinions so that we can really come up with the perfect solution. Send me a message if you’re interested in chatting!

You can also check out our coming soon page at www.kioskbuddy.app.

I’m working on a way to set up a self-service kiosk with Square. If you're interested in using it for your business, send me a message--I'd love to learn about your specific use case and needs. You can check out our coming soon page at www.kioskbuddy.app.

Self Service Kiosk update:

After re-evaluating the software (DIMPLE for Harpazo Technologies)  and listending to customer feedback, I am looking at concentrating solely on a self service kiosk for Square for now.

Here is a screenshot of the new look and feel: https://bit.ly/2QzQiXm

Please contact me for more information.

Thank you,

Scott.

I'm also interested. Please PM me. There is no contact form on your website.

I use Square in my restaurant. I'm very interested in your Kiosk app.

How can I see it?

Thanks!

I will PM you the info

Yes, this is interesting to me. How can we test it?

Did you send the info to me? If so, I didn't get it, or I don't know how to use this thing!

You can send me an email to [email redacted]

Sent.