x

Can you create a link to send an invoice to a group?

Is there a way to create a link to embed into a group email to request payment instead of creating an invoice for each person? It would be a standard payment for each person (i.e. $50 joining fee to be paid via credit card once you click on the link).

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @LisaBrentwoodFB!

There isn't a way to send the same invoice group of customers. I definitely see how this would save you lots of time and I'll share that feedback with our Product Liaison team

In the meantime, you might be interested in sending invoices with card on file. This feature might be helpful if your sending recurring invoices to the same customers! 

If you have an other questions about invoices don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to help! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for the recommendation. It's for a school fundraiser, so we only need it for a one time payment and not everyone is paying electronically.

Message 3 of 5

If it is not possible to send one invoice to a group of customers, is there a way to create one invoice as a "template" that I can send to multiple parties?  I have to create approximately 120 recurring invoices, and I am trying to reduce the total number of steps, clicks, and keystrokes.  Thank you. 

Message 4 of 5
Admin

@WomenWhoWrite Thanks for your post! There isn't a way to share invoices that way but you can duplicate invoices which should save you some time! The steps to duplicate an invoice are in this thread: Can you send the same invoice to multiple customers? 

To duplicate a recurring series go to the Invoices section of your online Dashboard and then select Recurring from the menu on the left. Click on the first invoice in the series and from there you'll see the option to click More > select Duplicate.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5