x

I need to see a list of deposits Square has made recently to my checking account

Seems like this should be super-obvious, but in my Square dashboard I can't find any way to see all the deposits Square has recently made to my bank account.    In my physical checkbook one of the deposits I recorded as coming from Square does not show up in my bank account, and I'm trying to see if Square actually made that deposit to my bank account.     How to do this...???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

On your dashboard homepage (if you have it set up this way), you may see a "Deposits" Box.  See below:
Screenshot 2018-06-30 22.58.35.png

Hover over and click on "Deposits" at the top of the box.

If you do not have the deposits box, click on the four boxes by the search bar at the top right of the page and check the box next to "Deposits."

Message 2 of 4

I have deposits and NOTHING shows up on Dashboard for Any time Frame....? For all of 2019 no deposit records on Dashboard!

Makes no sense...I recieved the deposits into my bank account and NO Record...Please Advise!

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Two things come to my mind immediately:

1. Are you certain you're logged into the correct Square account - the same one that is used to make the transactions?  Also, are you logged into the correct location (if appropriate)?  Not being in the correct account and/or location will mean you won't see the deposits you're looking for, and
  2. Are you sure you're in the Deposit Reports section of the Deposit facility?  When you click on Deposits, you'll get a screen with 4 items on the left side of the screen.  The second one down is Deposit Reports, which is what you want.  Click on that, then click in the date range selection section and click on 'This Year'

If neither of these fixes your problem, you will need to contact Square Support directly and they'll help you out.  Unfortunately, we in the seller support forum can't help with account-specific problems as this is a public forum.

This behavior puzzles me because although I've been using Square for only a short time - about 6 months -  there has never been even 1 discrepancy between my deposit report and my bank deposits.

Good luck, I hope you get this straightened out quickly.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 4