x

Feature request: Exporting to PDF

Hi, I would love if we could export sales report as a pdf, at the moment you can only export it as a csv. I found that I could email a Sales report from the iPhone/iPad app and I can then save the email as a pdf but it feels like there should be an eaiser way. I'm using square as a non profit organization, which means we only use square on during event days. After does event days we like to summaries how the days has gone and being able to export the sales as a pdf that we can print would be amazing.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @luccyymini,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the moment there's no quick and easy way to save or print your reports as a PDF, however you can try a couple of workarounds:

1) If you know your way around Excel, you can export reports as spreadsheets then format in Excel and save as a PDF.

2) If you create a Custom Report  you should be able to print the full custom report form your web browser (Chrome or Firefox are best) - from the print screen you can also "save as PDF".  If you try this with our pre-set report options unfortunately the report will not save or print properly, however if you recreate it as a custom report, you should be able to save the full report.

Hope this helps - let me know if you have any follow up questions 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2