x

Is there a square-friendly program for class-based businesses?

I work for a dance company that's looking for a program to track students taking our classes. We currently use square to accept payments for punch cards and drop ins, but are interested in more web-based ways of tracking students. For example there's the MINDBODY app where it accpets payments, keeps track of how many classes students have before they need to pay again, and allows students to sign up for specific classes which means we could track them. MINDBODY has it's own reader, so I'm wondering if Square has something similar. I do see "Appointments" but that's for individual people for specific times, rather than groups of people taking one class. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

@auliya - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post! My sister actually runs a dance studio, so I totally understand where you're coming from. It's definitely a huge benefit automating business operations so you can spend more time on more important things (like teaching classes). While we don't currently offer any product with this functionality, it would definitely offer a lot of value to business owners like yourself. While I can't speak to future feature development, I'm more than happy to pass along your suggestion. 👍

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks Sean,

I'll keep searching for something similar and keep my fingers crossed Square can come up with something in the future.

Message 3 of 5

Any update?

Message 4 of 5

Hello @BeWellwithBeth, welcome to the Seller Community! 

Unfortunately I don't have any updates on class scheduling for Square Appointments. But not all hope is lost! We now partner with Schedulicity and Booxi which support appointments for classes or events. 🙂

Message 5 of 5