x

How do I get my customer's order number to show up when processing a payment via virtual terminal?

My customer needs their purchase order to show on their bank statement. I enter into notes but that does not work. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @MMobility.

The information that appears on your customer's statement will vary by bank. Typically the only information included on a bank statement for a Square transaction is the seller's name, or business name and the business type.

Other information like notes, item names, or Invoice details, for example isn't included in banks statements. I see how it would help your customer's to keep track of purchase orders and I'll share your request with the Payments Team! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you because my vendor is telling me we are the only company that the purchase order does not show up on his bank statement with the charge. He has many vendors and charges to reconcile and without this showing up, we have no choice but to change processors to keep him happy, he is our main source of business.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I'm sorry to hear that @MMobility and I do appreciate you need to do what's best for your business! 

If there are any updates in future we'll post here to let you know. 🙂 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4