x

Is there a way to search transactions by SKU or Item name from the PoS?

Is there a way to search for items sold by SKU or Item in the PoS?  I'm expecting an increase in returns post Christmas and if customers don't have a receipt, it's tough to find the transaction from the PoS, especially if they were not the purchaser.  I saw an earlier thread that was very helpful with searching the transaction section of the Dashboard, but integrated with the PoS would make life much easier.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @HomeOnTheRange there isn't a way to search for a sale by the item name or the SKU from the Point of Sale app. As you mentioned you can use the Sale section of your online Dashboard instead.

I do see how it would help to have more search options in the app and I agree it would be particularly helpful after the holidays when businesses are processing a lot of returns! Thanks for posting this request, we'll definitely announce any updates. 

(PS I've also moved this to our Feature Request board so we can share updates with you as they come along.)

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Helen!  I'd add to the feature request the ability to search SKU in the dashboard also.  Usually we can get enough of the name to find it by item, but sometimes spelling, etc. cause us to miss the item in the search.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Undestood - sounds like a good addition, thanks again for your posts! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4