Recent site audit issues with serpstat

Hi there I recently done a site audit of my site on serpstat and I've got some critical issues in relation to my loading speed. I'm trying to make sense of some of the things that need sorting out. Please can someone help me with this and explain each issue. I have attached a screenshot, it's the ones with a short description underneath. Thanks. Screenshot (22).png

2 REPLIES
Scholar

Re: Recent site audit issues with serpstat

What is your domain URL? It could be that maybe you have too many large files on your website, causing the loading speed to be slower than normal.

Re: Recent site audit issues with serpstat

Hi Mike, 

The URL is - https://www.mindovermetal.co.uk/. 

To be honest there are a few issues when it comes to my loading speed, I got this from 2 different reports. I've done some searching on the community though and apparently some of it is actually down to weebly that we can't control and that weebly are working to get this sorted. Please can you tell me which issues below I can sort myself and which ones are out of my hands because of the current weebly builder:

Using the browser caching for desktop and mobile.
With a caching system, the site creates content once instead of creating it every time the page is visited by users. Web caching is that the files are cached by the browser for later use, which greatly increases the speed of the site's download. Leverage browser caching.

Enabling the compression for desktop and mobile.
Compressing resources with gzip (apparently weebly can't enable gzip) or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.

Images optimization for desktop and mobile.
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data to speed up page loading.

Above-the-fold content for desktop and mobile.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.

JavaScript compacting for desktop and mobile.
Compacting JavaScript code can save many bytes of data and speed up downloading, parsing, and execution time.

AMP is not used.
 AMP – Accelerated Mobile Pages for mobile devices. Websites that use AMP are loading faster on mobile devices and ranking better on mobile search.

Optimize Images.
Your page appears to include images which are poorly optimized. Properly formatting and
compressing images can have a significant impact on page load performance.

W3C Validity.
Your page does not appear to be W3C compliant. W3C compliance ensures the use of modern
standards and improves the likelihood of your page rendering appropriately in future browser
versions.
Errors: 70
Warnings: 46

Deprecated HTML.
Deprecated HTML tags have been found within your page. These tags are no longer officially
supported in modern web browsers, and hence are recommended to be removed as they could
cause display issues.

Inline Styles.
Your page appears to be using inline styles. Inline styles are an older coding practice and
discouraged in favor of using CSS style sheets, due to their ability to degrade page load
performance and unnecessarily complicate HTML Code.

I would be grateful if you could please help so I can move forward with things. 

Thanks 

Kurt