x

Shipping Integration with Shipping Easy

Wondering if Square has a way to connect with Shipping Easy. With our other business and POS system, when an order is completed, it automatically pops up in Shipping Easy, ready for a weight to be entered and  a package type selected. Is there a way to input Square Sales Info so that is does the same? If not, is there a way to create a CSV shipping file to be easily Uploaded to our Shipping Provider? Thank You for Your Help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hello @Shadow2015! We don't currently integrate with Shipping Easy, but I'll share your interest in this with the Partnerships team - it sounds like Shipping Easy has some great features! In the meantime, we do currently integrate with ShipStation if you'd like to check it out.

As for your questions about reports - if you're using Square's Online Store you could export the Orders CSV (click Online Store > Orders > Download CSV). This report has all of your order details, including the custmer's shipping address, in one place.

Alternatively, you could export a Sales report such as the Transactions CSV or Item Detail CSV from the Transactions section of your Square Dashboard. (These reports do not include a shipping address.) 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

Thank You for Your Reply. I'm stunned that in today's ecommerce world, we are not able to even download a CSV Shipping file we could upload to the shipping company of our choice. When I chose to use Square, it was because I trusted your company would be up to date and ahead of your competition. I would think a feature to export orders, including shipping address, wouldn't be difficult to add since nearly all POS systems offer this feature. Please, please, please make this a priority for 2019. It's upsetting that I can't integrate with Shipping Easy, but I could forgive that (since there are so many shipping companies) if I could at least create a CSV file to upload to Shipping Easy, making shipping much easier, quicker, and more accurate. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Message 3 of 3