x

What is the best way to set up an Inter-company catering business?

We have a Cafe, and they do in catering for department meetings and events, is there a good way to process that through square so our account department can track it?

Thanks 🙂

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @AWMColorado, would you mind elaborating on your question a little? Are you providing catering to a different company or within the same company? 

I'm hoping with a little more info someone here in the community will have some advice for you. 😊

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @AWMColorado, would you mind elaborating on your question a little? Are you providing catering to a different company or within the same company? 

I'm hoping with a little more info someone here in the community will have some advice for you. 😊

Message 2 of 5

Hi Kpay, we figured out a solution! Thank you for your time! We apologize for the long responce time! 🙂

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

No worries @AWMColorado! If you end up having a minute we'd love to hear more about what you figured out - could help someone else in the future who finds this thread 😊

Also, thanks @Fresh1 for chiming in here! 

Message 4 of 5

You can set different locations in square for each department that recieves caterings, or you can invoice them and track that way. I would reccomend different locations though. You can have up to 75 under your primary account, and are able to drill into reports for each seperate location. Makes accounting easy, and you can have individual data or a complete roll up for a buisness glance.

Message 5 of 5