x
Beta Member

Latest Update - Tender Options

Okay, so the latest update:

It's great that we can choose which tender methods to display but PLEASE redesign the tender screen because the suggested cash tender amounts are too small and the layout of that screen is counterintuitive. please make them buttons again and closer to the top of the screen. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Interesting idea @JackSulaiman! Why type of device are you using? I'll be sure to pass this request on to our point of sale team. 

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

I am using an iPad on the square stand. The size and placement of suggested cash tender amounts are too small and inconvenient for a quick service POS. Also, for any amounts under $1, there is no suggested tender amount, it should suggest three options:

1. exact amount
2. $1
3. Enter Amount

Also, we should be able to edit tender types further instead of just choosing which ones to display.

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@JackSulaiman Thanks for providing those details for us.

What type of business were you using Square with exactly? This will be a great help for our Point of Sale team when they look to make improvements in the future product updates. 

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I'm still using square. My business is a liquor store.

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for clarifying @JackSulaiman

We'll advocate this for you and hopefully we can get some improvements implemented in the near future. 

Keep an eye out for updates!

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

awesome, also, PLEASE update the customer display app. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🙂
Message 7 of 7