x

Can I pay off my hardware installment plan?

How can i pay off a Weekly Payment I have?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Awe! Thanks for confirming. If you'd like to pay off your hardware installment plan in full, we'd be happy to accommodate your request.  We will need to connect with your directly, so please reach out here. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

Hi @invsolutionsllc. Would you mind providing a few more details about what you mean? I'm not sure that I completely understand your question. Thanks a ton! 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 2 of 15

Hey Sean,

I purhcased some items via weekly payment from my bank account, I want to go ahead and pay the amount off instead of the weekly billing process provided.

I think its like 3.00 and change, be better for me to simply pay off now....

Message 3 of 15
Square

Best Answer

Awe! Thanks for confirming. If you'd like to pay off your hardware installment plan in full, we'd be happy to accommodate your request.  We will need to connect with your directly, so please reach out here. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Message 4 of 15
Beta Member

I've emailed this question 8 times, they are unable to answer it.

Message 5 of 15

Hi I'm trying to find out if there a payment plan for the pos equipment.

Message 6 of 15

Hello @Tunkefer and @Cravers22. I can provide some clarification. 

If you email our Support Team requesting to pay off your hardware, they will send you an email requesting you to update and confirm your payment method on your Pricing & Subscription tab on the Square Dashboard. 

Then you will need to reply back directly to the email they sent you and we will charge your payment method for the remaining amount. If you create multiple cases the team member assisting you will have a hard time finding your confirmation email. 

If you still need help please let me know. 

Message 7 of 15

Chad i have been trying to update and pay off the installment plan for some time now. can you please send me the email to pay off the account? or at least please help me to update the billing info? none of the links i have to update the billing information for the equipment installment plan work. thank you.

Message 8 of 15
Admin

Sorry for the frustration @Wonderlash. I've just started a case for you with the Hardware Installments team. They'll email you as soon as they can today to help you with the next steps to pay your balance.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 9 of 15

I have never had so much trouble trying to pay a bill in my life. I love everything else about Square But I have been trying to find the payoff on the hardware I purchased last year and it is impossible to find out anything. Why do I need to get on a board to ask a question?

This is ridicules.

I just want to pay off my bill can someone tell me what my balance is and how can I pay it?

Its that simple.

Message 10 of 15
Admin

Hey @Bigdog54-

So sorry about this experience.

To pay off the remainder of your Square Hardware Installment plan, you'll have to contact us directly.

I went ahead and merged your post over here so you can take a look at the best answer.

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 11 of 15
Beta Member

I find it absolutely crazy that you can not access the hardware installment team with out a escalation of a service ticket. How is it even a thing to have that if you want to have someone pay their equipment off.  

Message 12 of 15

I misunderstood the installment plan. I was unaware there was going to be a credit check. I rather not do installments for $600.00

I want to pay in full. I do not want this small amount on my credit. Can they just charge the card I used for the full amout.

Message 13 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hey @MotherGoose7 sorry about any confusion, you will need to reach out to Square Capital about this inquiry, we would not be able to answer that on our end. Please reach out to support 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport. Thank you!

Message 14 of 15

i would like to payoff my sqare hardware.

Message 15 of 15