x

What does the 'Item name (voided)' column in detail csv export refer to?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Voided item showing in detail csv export

Something is new here. I track inventory after exporting a detailed csv and some items are annotated differently. In addition to "Item name", I also see "Item name (voided)". Was this a new feature update and, if so, where is this described as I cannot find it in any support log? If it was added, I'm confused by the system because comps should then show on this detailed export as well. Help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@swammi Can you reply here to let me know exactly which detail CSV report you're looking at? With a bit more information I can clarify this for you! 

In the meantime, you can still view separate reports for Comps and Voids from the Reports section of your Dashboard.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I have this as well, when I export it listed every single voided item as a separate item, is there a way to turn this feature off for detailed CSV files?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

There is not a way to turn off features for CSV exports at this time, but I will continue to share feedback to the development team!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4