x

How can I customize the information I need from my clients?

I am a business owner of a bridal salon. I am currently evaluating appointment systems for my shop. I use square for my POS and have created a square appointments account and started using it but square does not seem to allow me edit the part how we say hello where I could get some more details of my brides' info. Does anyone know how to do that? 

Thank you very much! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up, @wendyscroggins! 👋🏻

We do offer the ability to customize notification emails and text messages with Square Appointments from your Settings > Communications tab, though there isn't a way to add a field directly in the notification—is that what you're looking to do?

What kinds of details are you looking to collect? If you need general/non-personal information, you might consider linking out to a separate service within the email notification—like a Google Form.

For more information on managing settings, have a look at our Support Center: Manage Your Square Appointments Account Settings.

Hope this helps clear things up a bit more. If I'm missing the mark or if there's anything else you would like me to surface with our Appointments Team, please don't hesitate to reply here. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2